4.02.2012

Review: Snoe's Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner

Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner is one of my hauls from Snoe.

Let me give you a bit of a background on my hair. I have very thick hair and it is naturally wavy. I had it rebonded since 2006, then permed and colored last 2008 (rebonded 3 months after that), then rebonded again 2009, permed 2010 rebonded 2011, colored last quarter of 2011, and now thinking of getting it permed again and colored (for the roots)...So basically, my hair should be pretty much damaged and brittle right?

Well, not really. You see, I am a fan of conditioners and hair treatments. I lather my hair everyday with lush conditioners (veganese and american cream) and once or twice a week with hair treatment (lush retread). But doing this routine is keeping a hole in my pocket...a very big one.

(photo from Snoe)


So when I read about this Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil Conditioner, I immediately tried it. It is way cheaper (around 400-500php for a 250ml bottle) than other lush products plus zero sulfates! You can also see and feel that the consistency is very thick, and I love that when it comes to conditioners.


From the Snoe Website, this product contains:

  • Argan Oil: Split-end protection. Restores damaged hair, providing remarkable shine to dull hair. It not only prevents hair damage due to styling and outdoor activities, but also improves elasticity and reduces hair loss due to breakage. 
  • Wheat Protein: Anti hair-breakage efficacy by more than 80%, anti-inflammatory, Moisturizes 
  • Milk Protein: Protection and repair of dry and damaged hair 
  • Moringa Extract: Protects hair against environmental stress/pollution 
    • Strengthening effect on hair fiber: hair strength: + 38% 
    • Conditioning /repairing effect: improvement of hair surface:+ 64% 
    • UV Protection: protection of hair keratin quality after UV radiation: + 64% 
  • Indian Senna: improves hair surface, rendering hair softer and brighter 
    • Aids in making your current color maintain its vibrant sheen. 
  • Cucumber Extract: Anti-oxidant and moisturizing properties. Helps maintain healthy scalp. 
It claims that you can use it in five ways (like as a cleansing conditioner, conditioner, deep treatment mask, de-tangler, leave-on treatment) but I only use it as a conditioner. 
my very thick colored hair...no split-ends and looking healthy! 

And so far, I'm loving what it is doing with my hair. My hair is soft and more manageable. It is healthier and it also smells great! I don't know about some of the claims that it will straighten your hair. I think it will only make your hair manageable and your strands not straying away, but straightening your hair is a bit far-fetched in my opinion so don't be misled by this. I think your hair will look straight if it is normally straight, but if you have this curly hair, hmm...oh well.

my hair, braided by my friend (he used the paper so I can see the braid coz I'm wearing black). he didn't comb my hair so it's a bit messy :)

Scent - 5/5

Value - 4/5

Effectiveness - 5/5

Repurchase - Yes


1 comments:

  1. Wow, good product, must to have for your hair. Thank you for sharing the review, going to get one for sure

    ReplyDelete