4.10.2012

Holiday Haul! Make-Up Starter

I've been MIA this whole holy week, mostly because of the work-ups with the doctor and I just needed really to take a break (it's emotionally draining, really). So I went on mall hopping and got me some retail therapy!

Ok, I've been thinking what to buy if I wanted to start my make-up kit. I already bought some brush (and mineral make-up) from Ellana when I TRIED using mineral make-up last year. I think that will do for now, I just have to clean them as they are gathering dust in my closet.

After some magazine reading (at the doctor's office) and people watching (or staring) at Greenbelt, I then realized that the best facial enhancer is a good lipstick.


As I am really a beginner at this, I tried first the most affordable brands. So I bought:
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich in Deep Pomegranate
  • Avon Ultra Moisture Rich in Barely There
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Lollipop
...and then, as it is already April and if you read my lemming post, I am reeeeaaaaalllyy looking forward to grabbing this Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! foundation...sooo....I got one in beige yay!!! I also tried to get some affordable lip and cheek tint, so I got the In2It L/C tint in peach.

Will post a review as soon as I tried everything on. I am sooo excited! Is this a nice make-up starter or what?

5 comments:

  1. I love red lipstick.
    Though di sya bagay sa akin. Hihi.

    Thanks for following my blog sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh I'm morena and I have pigmented lips so I don't know if red lipstick will suit me din...currently trying the "safe" colors first then will try the daring ones once I get the hang of wearing lipsticks na haha..will post some photos of the shades I bought when I get a chance :D
    thanks for following my blog also! hope you enjoy reading it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should at least show some lipstick swatches of the lipsticks mentioned above. I am eyeing for thee "Barely There" actually and i am still in doubt if it will matches my skin-tone well.
    online make up

    ReplyDelete
  4. @justsoyouknow thanks! please wait for the swatches on a separate post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is necesssary that you buy a high quality makeup to keep your skin safe and younger for longer. A lower quality of makeup can destroy your skin.

    ReplyDelete