3.30.2012

Snoe Beauty Haul!

I woke up one day and thought:

"hey I need some spf for my aging skin and some whitening for dark spots here and here..and here." 
But being a late bloomer, I do not know what I need and what kind and where to buy! So I browsed my favorite forum which is GirlTalk and looked for something that would fit my needs.

As if on cue, I found this thread about Snoe Beauty, very interesting indeed (anything with "beauty" sounds interesting anyway). And found out that most of their items contain SPF whitening ingredients.

So I went to the nearest retailer in my area (Glorietta) and bought some items to try out.

  • Here Comes the Sunblock (claims to instantly whiten and with SPF45)
  • S Skin SPF30 Stem Cell Sunblock Cream (stem cell sounds good for aging skin, right?)
  • Happy White Ever After Premium Whitening Massage & Bath Treatment Oil (because hubby and I need some massage oils *wink*)
  • Magic Apple Whitening S-Rub ( I don't know, I'm really not a fan of scrubs and bits, but I like the scent so I bought it)
  • Hair Heroes with Intense Argan Oil
  • No. 9 Snoe White Exfoliating Oatmeal Beauty Bar
  • No. 5 Vitamin C rich Calamansi Beauty Bar
As I do not have a decent camera, I cannot share swatches or whatevs right now. But I will try to get me a decent point and shoot (okay, I have a dslr, but it's too bulky to use and I'm just lazy like that) or...just review without photos? Oh well, just watch out for my review on each item.

P.S.
You can purchase Snoe Beauty products online or check out the branch near you.



1 comments:

  1. No doubt it's really important for ladies to take good care of their skin at early ages. Aging skin and dark spots are now very much common and good to see that we have a solution for them too

    ReplyDelete