3.31.2012

Lemming: Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow!

One of the problems of being a late bloomer is that I find it hard to distinguish what foundation suits my skin because:

  • I have no idea what my shade is 
  • I find it hard to get a foundation that won't settle on the wrinkles on my face and get flaky on some of my dry spots (you know, the aging skin prob or whatev) 
Right now, I am trying Revlon Photoready in Medium Beige and I think it is kinda ok, but let me use it for a week before I make a review. 

But then I saw this, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! 

(photos from Benefit Website)

And I totally got intrigued and curious so I went to the nearest Benefit shop (Greenbelt 5). Too bad it's still unavailable (the SA told me it will hit their shelves by the first week of April). Ohhh I am really excited and giddy with this, I read a lot of good reviews and can't wait to try it for myself! I love liquid foundation (well, I only have one foundation so...hmm) because it is easier to blend, like playing with watercolor or something and I read somewhere that it does not settle on the fine line of the skin (no cakey face!). I hope that it is true though...Ahhh let's see about that, I will definitely get this next week!

P.S
You can also order this online through the Benefit website.

What about you? What are your current lemmings? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment