5.11.2012

M.I.A!!!

I've been MIA for a couple of days (or weeks) because I was busy with my surgery and just got out of the hospital last week and still recovering. Yep, I did undergo the knife..(or tubes) but I really have a good doctor, Dr. Chiaoling Sua-Lao, so everything's ok. If you ever want to know more about this surgery or my doctor, just drop me a line and I will try to answer your queries.

Soooo...yep I missed a lot and that's also equivalent to zero mall hopping!

As I am now a prison here at home, I've got nothing else to do but sit, read some Anne Rice, play Sims 3 etc..and shop online yay!

So what did I buy? I got Hairagami Total Hair Makeover Kit, Salon Express Nail Stamping Kit and some items from Monkee Business (still waiting for these items to hit my doorstep)

the hairagami and salon express nail stamp kit

I do get to go out today because of my check-up, so I made sure to drop by Watson's and got me some nail polish from China Glaze (I got the Stellar and Diva Bride).

I also got the time to try that Foot Appeal Foot Peeling Mask. So that's a lot of products to try and review (plus the lip sticks I got the last time).


2 comments:

  1. Hi! Followed back :)

    By the way..
    It's my birthday week and I'm giving 2 lucky readers sunnies of their choice! Go to http://www.joeiandme.com/2012/05/my-birthday-giveaway-win-pair-of.html if you want to join :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey joei! thanks for the follow and also, happy birthday!!! would love to join :D

    ReplyDelete