1.27.2017

Back with A Vengeance

O-M-G

Three years! Really?

Three years of being MIA from the blogging world...and three years of no skincare routine?!?!

Okay, I don't want to dwell on the details, so again....HELLO!

I would like to start again with my skincare routine. I actually have none since I gave birth 3 years ago. Now, I am very interested into going back to pampering myself. These wrinkles, dry patches and occasional zits are very disturbing. I again researched and find myself being drawn to Asian (especially Korean) skin care.

For the past months, I am only using Biore Uru-uru foaming facial wash but I think I need to revamp my whole routine if I want to have clear skin. I am now in the process of building my 10-step routine. So far I am trying some products I bought online last week.

Cleansing
Banila Co. Clean It Zero
Biore Uru-uru foaming facial wash (daily)
Skinfood Black Sugar Perfect Scrub Foam (3x a week)

Toner
The Face Shop Rice and Ceramide Moisture Toner
Laneige Power Essential Skin Refiner

Moisturizer
Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask
Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

Sunscreen
The Body Shop Skin defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF50


I will review these items and update this list every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. These products look really nice. I've to change my skin care rotuine so I'll be waiting for your review to buy something new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog post is remarkable. The article is titled as back with a vengeance. It talks about Cleansing, Toner, Moisturizer, and Sunscreen products. If you are a beauty or skin lover, you will love reading the article as it gives a look at some of the products that can help you to stay gorgeous. More

    ReplyDelete